
If you're following my blog or just stopping by I thought I would continue mine and Ken's story. I've already wrote how we met now onto dating. We had our first date Tuesday, July 31 followed by many, many more. Actually we've been pretty much unseperatable ever since. After a few weeks we knew it was getting serious so it was time to meet the kids. We thought it was best I would meet his first then introduce the 3 of them. I met Ken, R and E at the bowling ally one Satuday. I immediatly knew they were wonderful kids. Very nice and respectable. The intro went great. Now it was time for the 3 kids to meet. My parents were having a Labor Day cookout, perfect meet and greet opp. It was great! The girls hit it off, R was 9 and M was 8, perfect. E hang right in with everyone. That was September, in October we got brave, we took a trip to the beach, all 5 of us. Once again everything went well. We're off to a great start. November rolls around...Ken and I decide we need some time alone, more than just a night here and there. We plan a cruise for the end of March beginning of April. I had never been on a cruise so you can imagine my excitement. Thanksgiving was good and Christmas was on the way. That was my first Christmas waking up without M, she spent it with her dad. That was probably the worst and best Christmas ever. I got M shortly after lunch and R and E later that afternoon, Ken worked till 7pm. I met him at his apartment with the kids so they could have Santa. It was so much fun having Christmas with 3 kids. Ken made my Christmas great, out first Christmas together. We spent New Year's together. We didn't have the kids so we had a party at my parent's house. It was by far the best New Year's Eve and New Year's I've ever had. We ended 2007 together and started 2008 together - yes 2008 was going to be the best year ever! I'll continue 2008 in another blog.



No comments:
Post a Comment