There are 5 of us now....Ken, Dee, Ethan, Rachel & Mackenzie. Two families now one. Ken and I met in July 2007 and were married on October 11, 2008. It is a second marriage for both us and we both have children. He brought Ethan and Rachel to this new family and I brought Mackenzie. With full time jobs, a teenager and 2 girls to get back and forth our lives can seem hectic and out of control at times but I wouldn't have it any other way. This is the family I always dreamed of having. Least I forget the other two I brought to make our family complete...Rocky (the siamese) and Heidi (the mini-schnauzer), they are our 4 legged children. We now have 3 animals. We welcomed Sam into our family in April. He is a very small black mini-schanuzer. He is the "ours" of his, hers and ours!
Cute! Glad he has a good home now.
ReplyDelete