Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Heidi

I had to include a few shots of Heidi - our first born (dog that is). The bottom picture is her pre-summer hair cut. The other 2 were taken at the beach, weekend before last and are her post-summer hair cut. She gets so matted in the summer playing outside we like to keep her cut really short. Sam's fur doesn't seem to grow as fast as her's but I'm sure we'll have to do the same for him when the time comes. As you can see by the pictures, Sam is a little fella and she is a big girl, shhh, don't tell her that though, I don't think she realizes it, ha, ha. They both had vet visits today. Sam had a follow up bordetella shot and she had her heartworm test, which was negative and she had lost a couple pounds (which she really needed), I think it's the chasing and playing with Sam that's helped. The vet said both of them are doing great!









1 comment:

  1. She was such a sweet dog when I was around her. I bet the running with Sam is def. what caused the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete