Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June

It's already June 9! I've had so many things to blog about lately but just can't seem to find the time, once again if I only had my laptop but I digrese (is that spelled right?) anyway...tomorrow is the last day of school. I'm so excited!! I get to sleep a little later each morning which means alot to me as I am not a morning person so every minute helps! M has turned 10 and I survived a sleep over and a trip to the nail salon for manicures and pedicures for 5 girls. Now she will be ending her fourth grade year and moving onto 5th. My my where has the time gone. I remember the first day of kindergarten like it was yesterday, heck I remember it better than I do the first day of 4th grade. R will be in 6th grade and E will be a junior! Yes they are growing up. In way it's nice to have children getting older, more responsible and such but then again I sure do miss having a little one. The first years are always wonderful, all years are but it's really special watching a baby grow into a toddler, then on and on. I often think about having another but it's not that easy for either of us and the cost would be way more than we have. It makes me sad and puts me in a bad mood alot of time but this isn't the blog to go on and on about that. It's bringing me down and I'm excited about school being out for the summer!! Yippee!!!

2 comments:

  1. Time flies when we're having fun! Glad you get to sleep in a little longer. I'm not a morning person either!! I miss not hearing from you more often....so, out of the loop these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading the blogs I just have not had any time to write or update my facebook and myspace lately. I did get some pics up on myspace not too long ago. I'll aim for adding some to facebook this weekend and maybe a few on here.

    ReplyDelete