Yes, I am still in pain from that stupid Shred DVD! By the end of the day yesterday I could barley walk!! I was in tears trying to sit in the bath tub to soak in some warm water, hoping that would help. By the way it didn’t really help but felt good at the time. Needless to say I could not workout last night. I will try tonight though. My legs are still killing me but I know I must push through or it’ll be like this every time I start and stop, start and stop. UGH!! I am not looking forward to this. When we we’re doing the DVD the other night, Ken mentioned I was going really fast. He told me to slow down. Tonight I will take that advise and go real, real slow, that is if I can even do any of it. I might have to go back to my other workout DVD to build myself back up. It had been a week since I did any type of workout. We’ll see.
I have a doctor’s appointment today for a follow up breathing test. Since I started on my daily preventive, Flovent, I’ve felt so much better and have only used my emergency inhaler twice in a month. That’s so much better than using it 5 or 6 times a week. The down side is it cost $60 a prescription, once a month plus M’s is the same price. Both of our preventive’s are at the top or my prescription card tear, just my luck and right now $120 a month is a lot for me. Of course M will have hers but I’m going to talk to the doc about mine. Maybe there is some kind of alternative.
A quick update on my wonderful husband. He got his motorcycle endorsement last month. At the time I said there was no way he was getting a motorcycle, he could ride the one the police department gives him to ride when the time comes, probably in August, they have Harley’s by the way. Well guess what…we’re looking for a motorcycle. Practically bought one last week but when the guy showed up with the title it was a year older than what he told us and he wouldn’t come off his price any so we said no thanks. Now Ken is on the hunt for another. Bless his heart. Somebody asked me why I changed my mind, I said because I’m sure there will come a day when I want something and he can’t say no but that’s really not the truth. The truth is, he deserves it. He works so hard, not only at his paid job but around the house. He has done so much for me in the 2 years we’ve been together there was no way I could tell him no. Speaking of working hard…he has the laundry room almost done. He’s going to paint the ceiling and put up a new light fixture and it’ll be complete, I bought the ceiling paint and light fixture last night. He painted it a very pretty shade of green and the cabinets white with brushed nickel knobs. It looks so good. We’re trying it out in the laundry room before moving onto the kitchen. So far these colors look like a winner. Ok so that wasn’t a quick update, I can’t help myself, I’m so proud of him and love him to death!
I’ll probably have more to write tomorrow after the doctor today and my attempt at working out again tonight..........
Happy Holidays & A Great New Year!!
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment