I think I have weight issues! I've lost almost 7 lbs in the past month which is what I wanted and said I would do. I even said that amount would be enough but every time I get to my goal I want to lose more. I haven't lost any since last week and it really annoys me. I want to lose a few more pounds, actually 5 would be nice but I'm kidding myself if I think I can do that and maintain it, nope not going to happen but I am shooting for a few more pounds and for it to stay off. My husband says I look good and I believe him but I also know what he thought when I gained the weight after we got married. He'd prefer for me to be small (I can since it) so I'm trying my best for him. Which is a good thing, at least he'll keep me in check. But that leads me again to the fact that I'm stuck at the same weight I was last Thursday! The weekends are what get me. I'm really good through the week: Fiber One Bar for breakfast (2 pts), Turkey Sandwich and Reduced Fat Chips or Popcorn for lunch (5 1/2 pts), Grilled Chicken and Salad for dinner (most nights) (3-4 pts) then some kind of Weight Watchers snack in the evening. Yes, I'm counting points and it's worked so far. I can have around 19 pts a day. I've got it down pat during the week but the weeknds comes along and we have dinner with friends, b-day parties, the kids want ice cream, etc. I have no will power. Thank goodness I earn points when I work out so that helps offset let's say that brownie I had Monday. That's enough rambling for me right now, I do have work to do. More on this topic later.
No comments:
Post a Comment