I stumbled upon this cute post and thought I would join in the fun! Won't you play along too??
ABC's of Me!
A is for your age: 34
B is for your burger of choice: freshly grilled at home
C is for the car that you drive: Ford Escape
D is for dog's name: Heidi
E is for an essential item you use each day: cell phone
F is for your favorite television show: Grey's Anatomy
G is for favorite game: I like to play tennis with family and watch football and college basketball
H is for hometown: Lumberton
I is for instruments played: trumpet in middle school
J is for favorite juice: crangrape
K is for what you'd like to kick: the air as I'm working out tonight
L is for last restaurant you dined at: can't remember the name but it was Chinese
M is for your favorite Muppet: Kermit
N is for number of piercings you have: 6
O is for overnight hospital stays: 7 or 8
P is for people you were with today: hubby this am, friend at lunch and co-worker this afternoon
Q is for what you do in quiet times: read and sleep
R is for regrets: there are a few...
S was left out when I copied this so I'll make one up: S is for your favorite sound: "I Love You"
T is for time you woke up today: 6:30 am
U is for what you consider unique: every one
V is for favorite vegetable: peas and beans
W is for your worst habit: over eating
X is for x-rays you have had: chest, wrist, ankle, that's all I can think of right now
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Sweet & Sour Chicken
Z is for zoo animal: Polar Bears and Otters - love watching them play but not together
Happy Holidays & A Great New Year!!
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment