Yep, I’m happy, it’s Thursday, no work tomorrow! It’s Good Friday and in the wonderful state of North Carolina that means HOLIDAY! I do remember when Easter Monday was the holiday but sadly you can’t mix religion and state anymore so they opted to observe Good Friday, the Friday before Easter as a holiday which all in all is fine with me as long as I get a paid day off. Me and M are having our mother daughter day tomorrow which I’m very excited about. All she has been talking about is the Hannah Montana movie that comes out tomorrow. I’ve already got tickets! I love the internet!! I figured with all the schools out it might be a little packed so yay for me for thinking ahead and preordering and printing the tickets online.
Well, it’s official I have asthma! Crap! I went to the doctor yesterday and he started me on a daily preventive. Now mind you I switched from birth control pills to an IUC (like the IUD) so I didn’t have to remember to take a pill everyday, now I’ve got to remember to do an inhaler twice a day plus Clariton once a day. But all that beats the alternative – not being able to breath. When I have more time I’ll write what my doc thinks got this started but for now I have to get back to work.
HAPPY EASTER!!
Happy Holidays & A Great New Year!!
17 years ago

At least you know now and I'm guessing this was the first time you've heard of having asthma? Maybe we have been exchanging our wonderful cooties since what we both had was strangely similar.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter and we love y'all too!!