It’s a beautiful day in Pinehurst despite the pollen from hell! I feel like I’m chocking on the stuff, even sitting inside. YUCK!
The weekend was beautiful too. The girls loved the Easter Egg Hunt even though neither of them found one of the 3 eggs with a Nintendo DS prize. Which M has one but I was secretly hoping she would find one for me;-) Oh well, they did bring home over a 100 eggs so we had several egg hunts at our house over the weekend. After the hunt we met Ken and E at the tennis courts, I had on flip-flops so I thought it best not to play. M and I went to Wal-Mart instead for a few items and groceries to grill out hamburgers that evening. Sunday I spent hanging with the kids. The park, book store, grocery store again….Ken had to work a special assignment that he was told was from 11a to 3pm and paid but it ended up being comp time and he didn’t get home till after 5. I was a little upset to say the least and he was a whole lot sore from standing in the road for 6 hours directing traffic! The joys of living and working in horse country.
Now it’s Monday again. M is gone to the beach with her dad and grandparents but she plans to come home Thursday night so we can spend Friday together since I’m off, Ken is working and his kids will be with their mom. We get to have a mother daughter day. Those are far and few between now that there is 5 of us so I like to take advantage of them when they do come along. Like I said M’s at the beach, Ken is working nights for the next couple of days so he’s kids aren’t here, what will I do with myself? I plan to tan each night, I started week before last because my wonderful husband made the comment I was looking really white, and workout. I did get several workouts in last week but you’d never know it by what the scales said this morning. It had to be that itty bitty strawberry shortcake I had last night cause there’s no way it could have been the donut holes, popcorn and chocolate ice cream I had Saturday, it just couldn’t have been! Ha! Ha!
Happy Holidays & A Great New Year!!
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment