Monday, February 23, 2009

Back to Reality

Reality sucks, that's all there is to it! We had a ball in Asheville!! I ate 3 meals a day, 3 not healthy what-so-ever meals a day, drank wine and beer, yes I had a ball in Asheville. Then I weighed this morning and reality came crashing down on me...130 :( The only good I can come up with is I lost those few pounds last week so I would have them to play with this weekend. I'm basically starting over but that's okay, I had a great time! So today I had a Weight Watchers Brownie for breakfast. I met the hubby at a great little deli in the Village for lunch. I usually have the chicken salad sandwhich and french fries, today I had 1/2 a sandwich and chips (I think the chips might be a little better for me than the fries, maybe). This afternoon I didn't have the Girl Scout cookies my co-worker was pushing on me, nope, I had a Weight Watchers peanut butter cookie. After picking up the dog at the kennel and M from afterschool, I went to the grocery store. There is no food in the house since we've been gone all weekend. I didn't feel like cooking so I bought the fried chicken dinner, I know, horrible but I have to ease my way back into doing good. I'll take the skin off the chicken when I eat it, promise. On a good note, I did workout when I got home!!

Just a little on the Biltmore Estate...the kids loved it! They had never seen anything on such a large scale like the Biltmore house. We toured the house, ate at the Stable Cafe (yes it's located in what was the stables next to the house), shopped the little shops, the fudge was sooo yummy, then we went to the River Bend Farm located on the estate. What a wonderul family trip. I highly recommend it to everyone.

Like I said before reality sucks...I have several loads of laundry waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment