Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday weigh in

Even after the fried chicken last night I was still down this morning...128.5. Of course that will not be the case tomorrow morning, I'm willing to bet considering I had mexican for lunch and the hubby wants sushi for supper. I did workout when I got home tonight so maybe if I can keep that up I can eat what I want every now and then.

Breakfast: Special K Cereal Bar
Lunch: Mexican Buffet (only 1 trip to the buffet)
Dinner: ? Sushi ?

Diet Coke & Water

It's only Tuesday, man it feels like Thursday, it should be Thursday. I'm ready for the weekend. Ken has to work Friday night but he's taking off Saturday and Sunday night. It'll just be the two of us. We rarely have a weekend to ourselves. If he is off, his kids are here. So every other weekend when he is off all the kids are here. Not this weekend!! For Christmas I gave him indoor skydiving so I think we might do that Saturday then have dinner and maybe a hockey game, who knows what we'll get into with no kids, hee, hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment