I'm excited...128 this morning!! Of course I didn't hardly eat a thing yesterday so it'll probably be back up in the morning but every little bit gets me closer to my goal, which by the way is 122, actually I'll settle for 124, as long as my size 4's fit I'm good and right now they are not fitting.
Breakfast - Weight Watchers Cookie
Lunch - Weight Watchers Meal; 4 Ritz Crackers and a Slice of Cheese
Snack - 2 Pretzel Crips and Fire Roasted Red Pepper Humus
Dinner - haven't had yet but we're having Sushi
(I know sushi right but that's better than me getting the steak bowl and the sushi, baby steps)
Diet Coke and Water today.
I even exercised!!! I'm kind of proud of myself. I so wanted to come home and veg out in front of the tv but I didn't!!! Can you tell I'm excited?!? Unfortunatly I probably won't get a workout in tomorrow night, I've got to get all 5 of us packed up. We're leaving at 8am Friday to head for Asheville for the weekend. We'll be doing plenty of walking while we're there so I counting that as my workout for the weekend. Speaking of the weekend, we've got a surprise planned for the kids. They know we're going to Asheville but they don't know we're taking them to the Biltmore Estate. We stayed on the estate for our honeymoon and told them we would take them one day. Here's the kicker though, on the way home from the grocery store tonight, Ken calls to tell me E (my 15 yr old stepson) called to tell him he has the Military Ball this weekend. What the *(@#. We've been planning this weekend for 2 months, with the kids fully aware of it. We're keeping them out of school for this so all 3 of them were aware of this but for some out of this world reason my stepson either (A) doesn't remember he has the ball till today or (B) forgets to tell us. Either way I'm liked OMG, how can you forget this! Because this is not the first time, second or even thrid, I only get more and more mad when he forgets to tell us stuff. We live an hour away from his school so if something is going on like I don't know tennis practice you need to tell us before the day of (that happened Monday of this week). So his daddy gives him the option of staying at his mom's and going to the ball, by the way he doesn't have a date so a girl isn't an issue or he can go with us. Ken didn't tell him what we're doing just he'll regret it if he doesn't go. So now I wait for him to call us tonight to see what he wants to do. I have to know so I make arrangements with our hotel rooms....ugh. Teenagers!! Ok, I'm done with that for now. I'm down a few pounds, I'm happy :-)
Happy Holidays & A Great New Year!!
17 years ago

Congrats! You are making me feel guilty for this king size Snickers and Mountain Dew I am drinking! LOL
ReplyDeleteAsheville, KY?
MY new URL is: is-it-just-me-missy.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete