Ken woke me this morning to tell me we had snow. When I went to bed last night we had a chance of snow flurries so imagine my surprise when I seen over an inch. Once again it was beautiful like two weeks ago and again our wonderful school board made the wrong call or rather no call at all. School operated on a normal schedule! Unbelievable. All the counties surrounding us were either on a 2 hour delay or closed (which was a bit much). Once I got out on the roads I really couldn't believe it. There were icy patches everywhere. Needless to say an apology recording went out tonight from our Superintendent, she took full responsibility for making the wrong judgement call - for that I respect her. Hopefully tomorrow morning won't be the same. Ok - I'm done venting, onto a few quotes.......
It is very important to make sure the person you're marrying is like-minded. It's crucial for a couple to have shared goals and values. The more you have in common the less you have to argue about. Barbara Friedman
A very small degree of hope is suffiecient to cause the birth of love. Stendhal
Happy Holidays & A Great New Year!!
17 years ago

We were stuck at school Monday! It started snowing 8:15 and we were 6:15 getting home!
ReplyDeleteThat's terrible. The good thing though, looks like we're going to have a beautiful weekend! Hippy!!
ReplyDeleteWow. It was almost 50 here... that's sort of opposite, isn't it??
ReplyDelete