Friday, February 20, 2009

We're in Asheville

We made it to Asheville! Already did some shopping at the mall, Victoria's Secret, the girls made a bear a Build-A-Bear, E went to Game Stop. I was bad, well I started out good, a granola bar and banana then we had lunch...at Hooters! Wings and fries, so yummy and so bad!!! We just got back to the room from the indoor pool. Our rooms are great! 2 suites, each with their own living room and bedroom with king bed. We have adjoining rooms so we can keep and eye and ear out on the kids. The girls get the king bedroom and E will have the living room with double bed in their suite. Tomorrow we're off to Biltmore!! The kids still don't know. They were even asking about going on the way here. I can't wait to surprise them. Time to go get some dinner, let's see how bad I'll be tonight. I'm not really going to worry about it this weekend. I'll start over next week=)

2 comments: