Thursday, February 19, 2009

I can't believe....

I can't believe I said 128 last night, it was actually 128.5 yesterday morning. When I went to document my weight this morning in my calendar I seen where I had wrote down 128.5 yesterday. Oh well but the good news is I weighed 128 this morning! For me to do this I need to be accountable to someone/something so why not make it here where I know others can see. Wish me luck today - I'm hungry now, think I'll have a fiber bar.

3 comments:

  1. I hate having hips. I am about 10 lbs. more than you but I will never and have never seen a size 4. I could weigh 85lbs. and still never get into a size 4. I think I went from juniors straight to a size 8. Oh well, I'm slowly getting back to where I want to be. I put on a pair of my fav. jeans today and they are about to fall off me. Good job on your weight loss so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been walking about 5 miles a day since the New Year! I have lost 2 pounds! Are you following a Weight Loss Plan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara - That's awesome about the jeans! I'm still amazed about how little weight you gained when you were pregnant!

    Missy - I so wish I could walk 5 miles a day. I'm doing good if I get a 30 min workout in. I'm not following anything specific but I like the weight watchers concept. I have never joined but I have a couple of their books to check points and I like their food products.

    ReplyDelete