I have a wonderful husband
In case anyone was wondering...I have a wonderful husband...let me recap his past 24 hours...he went to work at 7pm Sunday night, got off at 7am Monday morning. We spoke briefly as I hurried out the door at 7:30 to get M to school. Of course he needed to sleep but not for too long, he was at my office by 12noon. We went to Lowes Home Improvement to pick out new wall color for the hall bath. We bought paint, a light fixture, ceramic tile and 2 new light fixtures for the hallway. He took me by Chick-fil-a for a grilled chicken wrap, yummy, then back to work I went. Ken was off for the hour drive, one way, to pick R & E up from school. On the way home he stopped at the grocery store, I was out of Diet Coke, then picked M up from afterschool for me. When I got home he had already started dinner, we ate, he helped me load the dishwasher then off to the bathroom he went to prep the walls for painting tomorrow. He really is a wonderful man and I thank God everyday for giving me a second chance at finding true love. I believe Ken is who I was meant to spend my life with. Thank you sweetheart for all you do - I love you!!
aw! :) Thanks for sharing! I love it when moms take a moment to post about husbands/dads/significant others. They're important!
ReplyDelete