Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's Thursday

Yep it's Thursday and tomorrow is Friday. I love Fridays!! I don't have a problem getting out of bed on Friday mornings like I do every other morning of the week. Fridays are so nice, they are the end of my work week and the start of my weekend. That's not the case with Ken (he works every other weekend) so every other Friday isn't as good as the other but that's our life and we deal with it.

I didn't get a chance to do my daily weigh in blog last night with washing clothes, helping with homework, helping with setting up the new desktop/family computer and searching the whole house for a couple of CDs/DVDs of Ken's (work related) and with my boob aching. It started yesterday morning. I've had this issue before. It's deep down above my left breast. The doctor told me before it's probably a muscle and to make sure I wear a sportsbra when working out and also to sleep in it if/when I have the pain. Well of course I haven't been wearing a sportsbra when working out. They haven't been real intense work outs so I didn't bother. I decided last night since I was hurting I wouldn't work out and hopefully it would feel better this morning. Nope it doesn't, it hurts worse today. I've got on my regular bra and a tank w/ bra shelf in it for extra suppport. The muscle relaxers I took yesterday didn't help and the Ibuprofen only keeps the pain from coming every 10 or so minutes unlike the 3 to 4 it was doing. Even with all that yesterday I did manage to eat well. I weighed 128 yesterday morning and the same this morning. Depending on how I feel when I get home this evening, I may or may not work out. Hopefully I can start back soon cause that seems to help keep the pounds off.

1 comment:

  1. Booby pains are the pits. Mine hurt sooooo bad when I was pregnant! I had to wear a sports bra my entire pregnancy and even now, I still sometimes opt for one.

    ReplyDelete