In my last blog, on Friday, I told you how I got flowers and a b-day cake from my hubby well yesterday I woke to find a beautiful Valentine's Day card on my nightstand as he had already left for work. When he got home we went to Raleigh for dinner at P.F. Changs and shopping at Victoria's Secret (my b-day request). I was so thankful we had dinner reservations, the wait was 2 1/2 to 3 hours! We were in and out in about an hour and half then it was shopping time. I think I spent too much espcially after the shopping me and M did today. This morning I woke to find another beautiful card on my nightstand, my birthday card from Ken. When I finally managed to get myself out of bed, I met Ken for lunch then M and I spent the day shopping...Petsmart, Kirklands, Ross, Rack Room, Goody's, Belk, Party Corner, Rite Aid (twice) and Food Lion. We had fun. I have no money now but we had fun and that's what matters. I dreaded this birthday and felt myself getting really depressed about it this week. I'm not sure what 34 is suppose to feel like but I don't think I feel 34. Since I am 34 now and gained around 7 lbs this year, it's time for a diet! I hate that word but it's time. Bathing suit season will be here before long and I want to make sure I can fit into my bikini again this summer. I plan to blog what hopefully will be progress here. My plan is to post each night how my day went, what I ate, how I exercised, etc. Oh yeah, how much water I drank. I hate water! My goal is to drink several cups a day, ugh :-( My blog will be my personal weight watchers....so I'll weigh in in the morning and go from there. Wish me luck! My sweet husband just came in from work with another card for me. On the front is a man on a ladder painting while his wife is watching and talking to him....this is so us lately!
~I forgot to mention, I have ate 3 slices of my birthday cake today! If I eat it all tonight then there won't be any left to tempt me come diet time tomorrow. Right.?.
Happy Holidays & A Great New Year!!
17 years ago

Go for it! Today is your day and somebody else might eat it all before tomorrow. So, no regrets! The diet can wait.
ReplyDeleteI have decided that I am just going to see how big I can get before summer! Got any cake left?
ReplyDeleteHubby is eating the last of it (thank goodness), right beside no less - buthole.
ReplyDelete