Monday, February 16, 2009

Day One - 130 lbs

I can't believe I just posted my weight for all the world to see!! It does come with a disclaimer though - I will hurt anybody who speaks of it. Ok with that being said, here's what I ate today:

Breakfast - Fiber One Bar
Lunch - Special K Ceral Bar
Dinner - Sp. Sauce (no noodles) with shredded chedder cheese, 2 slices of sourdough bread
Snack - Weight Watchers Ice Cream
Beverages - Diet Coke & Water

Yes I drank water today, 2 cups matter of fact. Don't confuse that with 16 oz, it was just 2 cups out of a plastic stadium cup, the small one and neither was full but hey I got to start somewhere. I'll try to drink more tomorrow. I'm out of diet coke and I won't stop on my way to work to get one, maybe, hopefully, ok I'll try not to.

I didn't get to exercise today. I wanted to walk but it was cold and I needed to get supper started. Ken usually does the cooking especially when he is off but he was on the road getting kids when I got home so I got dinner duty.

Side note, my husband is sitting here beside me eating what is left of my b-day cake. I can't believe I'm not giving into the temptation of the yummy chocolate buttercream icing. I'm so proud of myself.

Goal for tomorrow: Drink more water, less diet coke and exercise.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You will NEVER find me posting my weight on my blog or anywhere else! You look awesome, girl and have no reason to loose any weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 130? 130? OMG! One of my legs weighs more than that! I am really depressed now! LOL Seriously, 130?

    ReplyDelete