Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day Two :(

Ok, I'm ticked! First I guess I should tell you I didn't actually weigh 130 yesterday, it was more like 131.5 but I was fully dressed in corduroy pants, a sweater, shoes, etc. so I deducted the 1 and half because in my mind A- I couldn't possibly way more than 130 and B- the clothes had to weigh at least a pound and a half, right.?. Well, guess what, they didn't because I weighed 130.5 this morning naked as a jay bird. So tomorrow I will weigh naked and we'll see where I stand.

Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast - Fiber One Bar
Lunch - Grilled Chicken Honey Mustard Wrap from McDonald's and
3 french fries I stole from my hubby
Dinner - Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cookie and 4 pcs of Cupid Corn (candy corn)

Beverages - Diet Coke & Water

Still no exercise, crazy day and evening. I know that's no excuse but I felt like crap, look I didn't even eat supper, I must be sick, no really I mad and wasn't in the mood to eat but did try a cookie just a few minutes ago. I didn't stop and get a diet coke this morning but my sweet hubby brought me one. At Wal-Mart tonight I bought some small diet cokes to take to work with me so I'm not drinking a 20 oz everyday. I also bought two different kinds of Weight Watchers Cookies (peanut butter & oatmeal and raisin), bought some Weight Watchers Brownies too. They look yummy.

Can't wait to see how I do tomorrow. We're going to the mountains this weekend so I need to be good all week so when I blow it this weekend it won't be as bad as it could be. That's what I'm telling myself anyway.

On another note: I had to part with way more money that I ever like to at one time. I broke down and bought a new desktop computer today. The laptop is for the adults and the kids have a brand new, their very own desktop with printer - stay away from mine!! We did get a good package deal so for that I'm thankful. We also had a Sears consultant come out today to do measurements to give us a quote for renovating our kitchen. Ken's done alot around the house and he'll start on the kitchen soon but there are a few things he can't do, like the cabinets and countertops. From what I've seen of the quote, I'll probably be waiting on that for a little while longer. Ken is going to put ceramic tile down like he did in the bathrooms and we're even considering painting the cabinets ourselves but the solid surface countertops will have to wait. We'll probably get new appliances before we do the countertops. There's so much we want to do, so much that needs to be done but there's never enough money or time.

Check in tomorrow for Day Three......................

2 comments:

  1. So what is your target weight? I hate when I think I've done a good job and the scales don't show it. But, I love when I think I've done terribly and have actually lost weight. I don't get it!

    Remember to take before pictures of the kitchen. I'm starting on my formal dining room sometime this week. It should be a breeze....should be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target is 122 but I'll be happy if I can keep it at 124. I got down to 122 before the cruise last spring but could only manage it for a couple of days then we set sail and all that went out the door. I gained a few pounds on the cruise then I gained more after the wedding. When I lost the weight I bought size 4's, I want to fit into them comfortable. We'll see what happens. I'll try to remember to take pictures even though I haven't of the other projects, I could just kick myself for that.

    ReplyDelete